Popular Posts

Saturday, December 18, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

OMG!! Pejam celik pejam celik dah 2011.,well even though belom agie buat still.,its just around the corner., Well., i've decided what I wished for., haha I hope I can sustain my CGPA 3.78 insyaAllah boleyh punye., 6 subject to be done with., yea its kinda freaking scary but its a done deal baby., ahaha

OWHHHHH I cant wait to be 21.,well I dont know why it is so cool about it but hey!! Im 21 haha *how old are u??owwhh Im 21* hahahah yea I know mengundang., hahaha What i wanna do next year is., STUDY till u get a very freaking COOOOOL result., ooyyeeaahh I wont be able to turn on the play n careless mode until Im satisfied with what I got., hmmmm work and work zee.,

January 3rd 2011,ngeh ngeh ngeh will be my 4 monthsarry with zafir-kun and yeaaahhh Im so excited., :) love u baby hehe and September 3rd 2011 will be my 1st ANNIVERSARY hahaha well just so u know.,I dont have any anniversary back then.,coz I dont have any sustainable relationship., so this is the first anniversary that I'll celebrate.,and this is the biggest reason why im so damn excited., hahahah

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...