Popular Posts

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Revolution???

I rase cham nak buat blog baru la., :'(
WHY?

 because there are a lot of memories with my old evil stupid exes., DAMN YOU!!!

But anyway., WELCOME TO MY NEW WHAT-SO-EVER BLOG., :D regardless of my new stupid exes., moh kite share2 the beautiful of our lives together here aite :) Some of my friends ade asked., why dont i just do Vlog instead., hahahah haiiyaaa Im not the type of person yang suke membebel depan camera., tapi tengok la., InsyaAllah., if my shyness xde dah., bole la buat., im kinda shy actually to make my own vids., LOL whatever*

Ok.,actually I wanna show my new sem punye schedule., next sem short sem tapi ade 7 subject but only 5 yang ade finals., sounds crazy?? yupppp., indeed., here goes.,


Dalam banyak2.,only one that I really2 excited about., guess what??? hehehe Business Law of course., ngeh ngeh ngeh ahaks., Well., memang dari zaman azali lagi cek mek nie suke law., tapi kene la akur what my dad's decision right., so yea., kene la amik Business first., then abis degree amik foundation law plak., then degree then keje., JJYYEEAAHHH Im crazy i know so??? 

ok then., untill now, see u next time., Assalamualaikum :)

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...